Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Finally! Finshed with yet another project!

I feel so relieved after finishing the Elements in the Stars project. Overall, I thought that this project was interesting because I like learning about space. I learned how to figure out a stars location, what a emission spectrum is, and that most stars are made up of hydrogen and helium. There were many websites that helped me with this project including one for finding all the information about the stars except for the chemical (Stellar Database). I then used the spectral class letter to look at the chart on the Astronoo website to figure out the chemical make up of the star. Finally, I used another website to find the Visible Spectra of the elements as my emission spectrum. In total, this project was not that difficult to complete and I am very thankful we do not have to write an essay over this topic!
Mission Complete!
http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mbd840f8ae46b67a1b82a5e318cc3cf07H0&pid=15.1

No comments:

Post a Comment