Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Review of Quiz

I just finished the first quiz for this unit. It was definitely not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Going into it I felt confident as well as nervous because I had no idea what was going to be on the test. It was pretty easy with all the calculations and figuring out the neutrons, electrons, and protons. I had a little difficulty with remembering certain things from nomenclature, but I think at the end I was able to remember it. Also, I remember the general idea about the scientists that discovered different parts of the atom, but some questions on the test that related to them were a little tricky. Hopefully I did as well as I thought I did.

1 comment:

  1. I was also nervous about the nomenclature section since I wasn't sure if I was remembering everything correctly. Hopefully I did okay, too. However, in the future, if you want to brush up on the parts of nomenclature that are going to be on the quiz, you can look on the lesson plan sheet to see which objectives will be tested. I know that if I hadn't looked at the lesson plan, I probably would have done a lot worse on the nomenclature part of the quiz.

    ReplyDelete