Monday, October 26, 2015

Review of Test

The test today was not that bad at all. I was pleasantly surprised that there were no review questions from other chapters that I had to worry about answering. Also, I felt confident that I knew all the material on the test and I think that I did well overall. Hopefully my grade reflects this! There were a few that I was unsure of, but like I said overall I think I did well. Now I just have to prepare for the unit exam. Wish me good luck!

picture location: http://www.innercirclecorona.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/gty_standardized_test_jef_121213_wblog.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I feel I did fairly well on the test to, I studied so much. I can't wait to get the grades back because I feel this could be the quiz I scored the best on in this class.

    ReplyDelete