Sunday, October 18, 2015

During my break.....

On Monday of my fall break I completed my mole for national mole day! We got to pick any theme we wanted for our mole and since I my high school softball team (that I play on) just won our districts I thought I would make a rally mole! I went to a couple of fabric/craft stores after practice to look for materials that I needed. I wanted to make sure I picked the right fabric and assessories. My mom was more excited about this project than I was. When I got home I dug out my grandmas old sewing machine and followed the steps on the handout. It was actually kind of fun to be creative with it!

Without further ado, I present......... RALLY MOLE! (He even has a glove, softball, rally flag, and his own personalized Howell jersey)

No comments:

Post a Comment