Thursday, November 26, 2015

My thoughts on the Quiz

Personally, I had mixed feelings about the quiz. I felt the topics that were covered on the quiz were very easy topics to understand and I felt extremely prepared. However, many questions were much harder than the problems we did in class or were assigned for practice problems. I was pretty frustrated with that aspect of the test. In addition to that, I also have mixed feelings on the length of the test. This one was only 11 questions which makes me feel better, but we still had a time limit and if we missed one it already set us back a fair about of percentage points. I felt like I knew the information well enough, so let's just hope my grade reflects it.
http://www.middlebury.edu/system/files/media/question-mark.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment