Thursday, March 17, 2016

Chemical Bonding Test

Personally, I did not think the test was that hard. I studied long and hard to make sure my first grade for the quarter would start strong. There was a wide range of questions covering every topic we covered and even a little more. Many of the questions were taken directly of the schoology quizzes so I was able to spend less time on those and focus on the harder questions.
https://cdn4.iconfinder.com/data/icons/social-productivity-line-art-4/128/face-meh-512.png

It scared me when I first looked at my grade after the test because she had put the wrong grades in and mine was much lower than I thought it would be. Thankfully, she fixed the grades and I did fairly well. Most of the questions I missed were because of a stupid mistake. For example, one question asked what was the shape of Y and I looked at the shape of X. Overall, I didn't think the test was too terribly hard.

Some websites I used to study are:
Resonance
Chemical Bonds and the Shape of Molecules

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I was pretty worried when she put in the grades but after she fixed them I was happy with how I did.

    ReplyDelete