Friday, May 6, 2016

Airbag Lab

Today we got the rubric for the Airbag lab that we are going to do on Monday and I am very nervous about the lab. We were told that we have to write the procedure and all the possible conversion factors that would be used in order to figure out what amount of baking soda and vinegar are needed to run the experiment. We also were given no measurements! All we will recieve on Monday is the pressure and temperature of the room. I am very confused on how I am supposed to write a procedure and the stoichiometry without really knowing what the lab is or any data that we will use!

Below are two links that I think might help me with the calculations for the lab: Video 1 (shorter)
Video 2 (long)
 THESE LINKS ARE VERY HELPFUL!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the video links Megan! They are indeed, very useful. I a also pretty nervous for the lab. However, I am kind of done with school. I feel like I should try harder though. If I fail to exempt the final, I will hate myself forever. Wish you luck on the airbag lab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the videos. I feel that this math is going to take a very long time to do. I hope everyone does well in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete